Sunday, May 8, 2011

New beaded and polymer clay creations

To be able make accessories, one must truly enjoy creating it.  You can't just throw in beads together or create polymer clay accessories in a flash.  One look at it and you will be able to see the time and effort that was used to create a particular item.  I've got supplies stacked in transparent boxes, I've got containers in all shapes and sizes as well as those little drawers where you can put the tiniest component in.  It looked like an obsessive compulsive world!    But I'm having so much fun!  Or maybe its how I was wired to be. I enjoy creating accessories in my bedroom.  For some reason, I work best that way.  Sometimes I would go to the garden and make some there as well.  After all I do my baking outdoors. I watch my electric oven like a hawk while at the same time spend some time with my loving pets. Here are some of my new creations.  I need to re-take pictures of my other stuff since I lost some when our computer was upgraded.

No comments:

Post a Comment